Broadband Connection Vouchers from Kamazoy, go Superfast with £3,000.00 grant from SuperConnected Cities and Kamazoy.
- The Broadband Connection Voucher provides grants of up to £3,000 to cover the capital and equipment costs of upgrading your broadband
- You must be located in an eligible area in one of the 22 cities taking part in the scheme.
- You are a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME), registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader, employing less than 250 people and with a turnover of less than £40m.
SuperConnected Cities Scheme Explained
What is the Voucher?
You can obtain a grant of up to £3,000 to upgrade your business to faster, better broadband through the Broadband Connection Vouchers scheme.
The Voucher is worth up to £3,000 to cover the capital and equipment costs of upgrading your broadband connection. This covers the connection charge, router costs and some additional charges.
There are a number of Eligibility criteria that you must meet (see below) and the new Internet connection must deliver a significant increase in your current speed.
Benefits to your business as a result of faster, better broadband include:
- Growing and accessing new markets through better communication with customers and suppliers
- Increasing security through fast secure back-up of data
- Increasing productivity and improving customer service through faster upload and download speeds
Upgrading your broadband will also help to future-proof your business for the digital challenges of tomorrow.
The scheme remains open for applications until 31 March 2015. To apply for a grant, click here.
Boost your bottom line with a £3,000 grant to get superfast broadband for your business.
How is the Scheme Funded?
The Government has invested £100 million into the scheme, administered by Broadband Delivery UK (BDUK), to provide grants to SMEs to upgrade their broadband connection to superfast or ultra-fast. It is part of the government’s goal to drive growth and jobs, and help Britain’s businesses succeed in international markets.
Your business could get up to £3,000 towards the cost of installing a faster, better broadband connection, usually of 30Mbit/s or more.
Am I Eligible?
Broadband Connection Vouchers are available to SMEs if:
- You are located in an eligible area in one of the 22 cities taking part in the scheme. These are listed here . Find out if your business is eligible using our post code checker .
- You are a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME), registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader.
- The installation of your new broadband connection will cost over £100.
- The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base. This does not apply if you work from home occasionally.
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6 month contract with your supplier.
- The service you select delivers a speed or performance improvement on your current connection- there are some detailed requirements on speed that you should check before applying.
- You have not received more than around £120,000 in grants in the last three years.
Some cities operate additional eligibility rules depending on your business sector. Please check your city’s webpage for more information.
Please note it is your responsibility to ensure you are eligible for the Voucher, and you will be responsible for all charges not covered by the Voucher. Kamazoy work with the leading providers of Superfast Broadband and are connected to the top 5 Connection Voucher suppliers in London and will help you through the process.
How do I Apply for a Voucher?
Once you have checked you are eligible for the Voucher, you need to apply for your voucher. This involves the following:
- Obtain a quote from Kamazoy for your new broadband connection.
- Go to the SuperConnected Cities Website Application page – just click this link and follow the instructions .
- You will need to set up an account.
- Then upload your quote from your broadband partner.
- SuperConnected Cities will confirm acceptance and send an Acceptance email with unique Voucher Code, together with a Claim Form.
- You forward acceptance email with Voucher Code to your broadband partner.
- We charge you for the VAT element of the connection fee, plus any connection fees that are not covered by the scheme (if applicable).
- After installation we send you a standard VAT invoice for the connection charges in full.
- You submit Claim Form and VAT Invoice to Super Connected Cities Scheme when circuit is connected , who then pay your broadband partner for the Voucher Value.
- Your broadband partner will then continue to invoice you monthly charges as agreed.
If you need any help with the process you can contact Kamazoy’s Broadband Sales team or complete the form below.